Tuesday

A walk on the wild side

It is typically nasty weather in these parts, these days.  Actually, no.  Two snows/ice storms in the matter of a month here is absolutely not typical.  It's crazy.  And so are the drivers.

So, noticing that my my full-of-energy-love-him-to-pieces 6 year old was aimless indoors on this uber-cold day, I decided to make some suggestions for his activities.

You could write on the dry erase board. . . nope

You could play with the Legos. . .nope

I'll let you dump them. . .nah

You could read. . .no

You could draw. . .nope

Me:  Well, you really need to find something do that won't be too loud or destructive.

Him:  Okay, I guess I'll just go outside.

Me:  Son, you may not play outside, it's way too cold. . .

Him:  Well then, even if it is too cold to play outside, at least I can explore in my mind.

No comments: