Friday

Prudential Judgment

As I've said before, at least here and here, I ask questions.  I don't want to be a braggart or anything, but it's kinda like a talent.  Others may think my questions superfluous, but they get me the information I need.  Or the information I never knew I needed, but now that I have it, I cannot imagine life without it.

Today's after school question:  If you could pick out any car in the whole world, what would it be?

#3:  A black car.  Probably a minivan.  Yeah, a black minivan.

Carpool Friend:  A red sports car!

#2:  Definitely the Batmobile!

#1:  That's a hard question. . .I don't know much about the important things about cars to be able to make that decision right now.  I mean, I don't know how many miles they get per gallon of gas. . .and I'm not clear about all the stuff in a car and its engine.  I'm just not sure.

No comments: