Tuesday

Making it up, as we go

Over the years, I have honed my skills in asking very specific questions of my children after a school day. My questioning on this first day of Kindergarten for #3, got this response:

Him: Well, you see, we only had 5 Kindergarten rules, but now we have one more. This kid tried to tattle on me for opening a door--which was true--I did that. . .but, he didn't even think I could, so I had to show him that I've known about opening doors since I was a baby. So, I opened the door and, then, he tried to tell the teacher to get me in trouble, but she didn't even mind that much, except that now we have to have a new Kindergarten rule.

2 comments:

Gerbera Daisy Diaries said...

Max was only concerned about the absence of naps and treats...

These Boys' Mom said...

No naps? No treats? What kind of kindergarten is this?!!! I'm outraged, too. ;-)