Thursday

In which I reference the hurricane. . .

1.  Hurricane Isaac has arrived and upon our arrival home from school, we noticed our street cluttered with debris from the gusts.  Limbs and leaves all about.  Ever the constant observer, #3 commented. . .

Him:  Somebody's going to have to clean this mess up!

Me:  You're right.

Him:  I hope those blower guys come.

Me:  We don't have blower guys.

Him:  Other people do.

Me:  But, we don't.

Him:  Too 'pensive, huh?

Me: Yes and we can do it ourselves.  Daddy has a blower, you know.

Him:  Yep.  But that's why I always think we need robots.

2.  Hurricane Isaac has arrived and upon our arrival home from school, I noticed that #3 needed to be occupied constructively.  So, I drew him a nice warm bath of bubbles and toys.  Ever the economist, #3 commented. . .

Him:  Should I wash my hair?

Me:  Yes, just wash your body and hair first, then you can play for as long as you want.

Him:  Okay.  Should I use conditioner, too, so my hair is smooth?

Me:  Yes, don't you always use conditioner?

Him:  Yes.  But, I don't know which one is is which.

Me:  You don't know the difference between the shampoo and the conditioner?

Him:  Nope.

Me:  I can show you how to read it. . .Here. . .

Him:  No, it's okay.  I don't want to know.  I just mix them.  It saves me time.

No comments: