I don't like to tell you "no." Really, I don't. Despite my saying it 482 times a day, I promise it is not my favorite word.
That being said, I have some advice that will most certainly make your life easier. When I say "maybe," it may mean "no." And when I say "one day," it may actually mean "never in a million years." And sometimes when I say "that sounds like a good idea," it really means "that sounds like a good idea that I have no intention of pursuing."
It's complicated, I know. But, I love you guys and I get tired of say "no" as much as you get tired of hearing it. And usually I just want you to be happy. . .and quiet.
Love, Mommy
P.S.
If it is your vocation to be married when you grow up, tell your wife I said "You're Welcome."
No comments:
Post a Comment