Just this evening, I was treated to a couple of really interesting lessons on the workings of the human body.
Lesson ONE:
#2: Uh, Mom. . .I'm sorry to say it, but I don't think I can eat anymore cruching things.
Me: What?
#2: Yeah, you see, I ate a crunchy poptart for breakfast. Then, I had a grilled cheese--which is crunching, too. And I also had a gorilla bar (sic, granola bar) and that was crunching. And now I have to eat this tortilla and its crunching. And now. . .well, I'm sorry about this, but I am allergic to crunching things.
Lesson TWO:
#3: Mommy, I got boogers.
Me: I know. Let me get 'em for you. . .Okay, blow.
#3: I got big boogers.
Me: Yes, you do! Where do you think you got such big boogers?
#3: From my big tummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment