Recently, we've noticed #3 is a wee bit contrary. Or is he confused? Or is it the hormones? Or is it being 3 years old? I don't know, but I do know that it's making me tired.This weekend I was preparing to go on a walk. Alone. I did not offer anyone a ride in the jogger. I did not invite any child to come along. But as I tied up my tennis shoes, #3 had this to say:
Him: Uh, Mom, if you want me to come with you, I'm happy to do it. I can come on the walk with you when go. But, I'm not coming.
Huh? Well, okay.
2 comments:
3.5 years must just be that way. I feel like I have a teenager at times!
Me, too! In fact, my sister has made the comment that #3 sometimes reminds her of a 16 year old girl with his mercurial attitude. YIKES! ;-)
Post a Comment