Thursday

Like a pro

He must have learned this from someone. . .???

#2: Hey, you still have to eat your banana, you know.

#3: Nah, I don't yike beenanas.

#2: Yes you do and you still have to eat it. You don't want to waste it, right?

#3: I wanna waste it.

#2: (voice drops to the lowest possible register, indicating grave disappointment and foreboding) Oh, nooooooo. If you waste it, it will be so bad. There are babies on this world that love bananas and don't have any bananas. Those babies might cry.

#3: (audibly exasperated, but nonetheless swayed by the prospect of making an unknown number of banana loving babies sad) Oh, okay.

Banana eaten. Guilt trip successful. Apple observed to be very near tree.

2 comments:

Lissa said...

I have got to say: I love your blog!

These Boys' Mom said...

Aw. . .thank you! Hope your little one feels better soon. . .poor baby!