In
this post, I alluded to the fact that a portion of our Memorial Day was spent giving the 2 older boys summer buzz hair cuts. And so we did. Perhaps we were inspired by the military display we happened upon on our way home from the pool or maybe we were caught up by the Sandlot-esque nostalgia of an early summer afternoon, but whatever it was it consumed us such that the whole family gathered on the back patio to witness our family's 1st Annual Boy Summer Buzz-off. No. 1 was first to go under the buzzer.
2 comments:
Good grief, I think we're living parallel lives... but my three boys are a bit older.
Keep your wonderful sense of humor! It'll save your sanity with boys!
Fantastic. . .parallel lives are comforting! Woo-hoo, I'm not alone! I loved the army men pics on your blog. . .it reminded me of a recent Christmas morning when Santa Claus spent WAY WAY too much time setting up a similar scene under the Christmas tree. So fun!
Post a Comment