They are seriously on a roll. I'm not even recording a respectable amount of the quality information that my soccer carpool affords me. Enter, yesterday's soccer carpool convo. . . which needs no further intro other than my child was hitting himself repeatedly over the head with his water bottle.
Me: Son, please stop hitting yourself with your water. . .please take care of your body and do not hit yourself. It's really not funny.
My son: Yes m'am, but you know if I died and went to heaven I wouldn't have to take care of my body anymore. . .only my soul, you know.
Soccer compadre: But you DO have a body and a soul.
My son: I know that.
Soccer compadre: Your soul is in you and your skin is on the outside. Your soul is what controls your body.
My son: Well, sometimes your heart controls your body.
Soccer compadre: Yeah, that's true. And your brain, too. You need that to control your body or you'd be dead.
My son: That a lot of stuff to control me.
No comments:
Post a Comment