I see the world these days through boy colored lens. My days are filled with Star Wars legos causing stone bruises on the bottom of my feet and the sweet music of boy talk:
#2: Gross. . .get your finger out of your ear. That's disgusting!
#1: So, it's just the same thing as you picking your nose!
#2: Oh.
#1: Yeah, it's the same kind of gross.
#2: No it's not. . .your ear is closer to your brain.
and later that same day
#1: Gross. . .Stop sucking on your fingers. That's so nasty.
#3: (removing his spit sloppy fingers from his mouth) No, it's awesome.
#1: Oh gross! You're disgusting!
#3: (again, pausing to remove his saliva laden pointer and middle fingers from his mouth) No, I'm not. . .I'm awesome.
Yep. Boys. That's what I have--and I love it! Earwax, boogers, spit and all! Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment