The results are often worthy of record, hence here is my first in a series of posts I will call "tête-à-tête" chronicling the amazing-to-me exploits of No. 2 and No. 3:
12:31pm. Post lunch, No. 2 and No. 3 are sent to their room to play while I clear the table and gulp down a diet coke without someone asking for a sip of it.
12:34pm. I hear from the next room the most perfect sounds of little voices joining together in songs of joyous acclamation about the Incarnation (in May, no less)! "Joy to the World, the Yord has came!. . .Yet Earth receive her King. . .Joy to the World, the Yord has came. . . "
12:35pm. Loud audible gasp which immediately tunes my ears to the frequency of the ensuing conversation:
No.2: "Did you just hear that?!"
No. 3: "Ah, yeah!"
No. 2: "The Yord has came! The Yord has came!"
No. 3: "Oh, yeah!"
No. 2: "What do you think of that?"
No. 3: "I dunno."
No. 2, still in wonderment of his post-lunch theological revelation: "That's tota-yee awesome."
No comments:
Post a Comment